Get Healthy, Live Well is a collaborative effort of individuals and organizations representing our community who share a vision to improve the overall health of our residents. The impact of this collaboration depends on the vision, talent, dedication and support from every sector of our community – from people like you. Together we can help create healthier communities.
Join us in our efforts to make west Georgia a healthier place to live by volunteering to help make a difference.
Please include in your message if you would like to serve on one of the following Task Force/committees:
- Tobacco-free living
- Business and Industry Wellness
- Faith-based Wellness
- Healthy and Active Families
- Get Healthy West Georgia (Weight Loss and Fitness)
- Diabetes Prevention
- Healthy and Safe Communities
- Children & Youth Wellness
- Nutrition Education
- Tobacco Prevention
- Healthier Child Care Centers
- Breastfeeding Support
- Healthy Food Access
- West Georgia Food System Collaborative
- Convenience Stores/Grocery Stores Partnerships
- Healthy Menu Choices in Restaurants
- Community Gardens
- Local Farmer Initiatives
- Cooking Matters/Nutrition Education
If you’d like to learn more about Get Healthy, Live Well, please use this form to request information or call 770.836.9282. We will reply in a timely manner during regular business hours.